Date: 9/11/20 12:38 pm
From: Timothy Dey <timothydey...>
Subject: [birders] Re: Frequency and location of American White Pelicans in Michigan
It has become a common occurrence the last few years to spot half a dozen
or so white pelicans in and around Cell 1 (the northern part of the
"banana") at Point Mouillee in northern Monroe County. Always a fine
addition to a few hours spent watching shorebirds and related at that
location.
Good birding,
Timothy
Lincoln Park