Date: 9/11/20 10:36 am
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Curry Curlew Sandpiper
So it turns out the photo she sent me was off the net and she thought it
might have been that but now is thinking juvie Dunlin. So I guess Curry
does not have their first verified Curlew Sandpiper...

Sorry for the confusion! Just about time for first Dunlin reports too.

Tim

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 9:33 AM Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
wrote:

> Nancy Treneman photographed a juvie CURLEW SANDPIPER at Crook Point in
> Curry- I think on the 9th. I just got the photo last night. This spot has
> only private access and is south of Pistol River. A great Curry bird for
> sure- I think only one or two other records.
>
> Oh Chris Hinkle found a mockingbird at Pistol River yesterday and said the
> Black-and-White Warbler he found at Lone Ranch Wayside north of Brookings
> on the 9th was still there yesterday. Chris has been busy finding great
> birds as usual!
>
> Merry migration,
> Tim Rodenkirk
> Coos Bay