Date: 9/11/20 9:56 am
From: larspernorgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Curry Curlew Sandpiper
A Curlew Sandpiper was well documented at Seven Devils Wayside in September 1976. This is probably the best window of opportunity though the question is moot just now. My home at the extreme eastern edge of Tillamook State Forest had some of the only safe air in Oregon yesterday. Today it's as bad as downtown Portland. I just got off the phone with a colleague in St Helens. He says the air there is almost back to normal.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...> Date: 9/11/20 9:33 AM (GMT-08:00) To: "OBOL (<obol...>)" <obol...> Subject: [obol] Curry Curlew Sandpiper Nancy Treneman photographed a juvie CURLEW SANDPIPER at Crook Point in Curry- I think on the 9th. I just got the photo last night. This spot has only private access and is south of Pistol River. A great Curry bird for sure- I think only one or two other records.Oh Chris Hinkle found a mockingbird at Pistol River yesterday and said the Black-and-White Warbler he found at Lone Ranch Wayside north of Brookings on the 9th was still there yesterday. Chris has been busy finding great birds as usual!Merry migration,Tim RodenkirkCoos Bay

Join us on Facebook!