Date: 9/11/20 8:02 am
From: David Hanson <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender dhanson139 for DMARC)
Subject: [texbirds] Baytown Nature Center Bird Count
The first Baytown Nature Center Bird count will be next week on Friday Sept 18th. Chuck and I both had Co flicks on Thursday our normal day. Remember to wear your masks and we will try to social distance the best we can. One significantly different change is we will not be sharing scopes so if you have a scope and want to use one bring it. We will meet at 8:00 AM in the parking lot behind the entrance building.

David Hanson

Sent from my iPhone
http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner