Date: 9/10/20 8:17 am
From: Bob Archer <rabican1...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Short Article on Gull Behavior
Nothing comes close to this attached article. I recall when this first
came out, by far my favorite small piece in Natural History magazine. From
the legendary Larry Spear:

https://www.naturalhistorymag.com/htmlsite/master.html?https://www.naturalhistorymag.com/htmlsite/editors_pick/1988_06_pick.html

Bob Archer
pdx