Date: 9/8/20 11:03 pm
From: Alvaro Jaramillo <chucao...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Pelagic this Saturday out of Monterey
Hello all

We had an absolutely insane pelagic for storm petrels yesterday out of
Half Moon Bay. Thousands of Black Storm-Petrels sprinkled with Ashy and
Wilson's. On Saturday we have a longer 10 hour trip out of Monterey and we
shall head NW towards the area where we saw these storm petrels. I am hoping
the birds extend south, and that we will be able to get to find some off
Santa Cruz. Water temperatures and chlorophyll levels (ocean productivity)
looks similar offshore from Santa Cruz to where the storm-petrels were, so
hopefully we will find birds there too.

If you are interested, you can book here:

https://www.alvarosadventures.com/pelagic-dates-2020.html

Hopefully we will have a good trip report! Remember that boats are only
at half capacity, we wear masks all day, with disinfecting of common areas
throughout the day.

regards,

Alvaro

Alvaro Jaramillo