Date: 9/8/20 7:58 pm
From: Stefan Schlick <greenfant...>
Subject: [obol] Some Washington Co park closures
This afternoon I had planned to check Jackson Bottom Wetlands for storm birds. There was a big, relatively unprofessional sign saying "Trails Closed". Their website does not say anything about the trails being closed, but there is an ongoing restoration project with heavy machinery. Unfortunately, we don't have Steve Engel anymore providing us with updates. So, maybe call before you go.

Hagg Lake is closed due to the Powerline Fire.

Fernhill Wetlands was open this afternoon, but other than 2 Ruddy Ducks the same old birds continue (White Pelican, Black Phoebe, Pectoral Sandpiper, but not the Red Phalarope).

Stefan Schlick
Hillsboro, OR

Join us on Facebook!