Date: 9/7/20 11:40 pm
From: David Bailey <davidcbaileyoregon...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Deschutes SABINE'S GULL
Yes, 04 Sept in Columbia County seen and well-photographed by Jeremy Breese
over the River off Sauvie's Island.

From OBOL:

Jeremy Breese • <jdmjeremy...>
Another good day of nursing birding while fishing today. First a small
group of common terns and then a Sabine’s gull flies right over my head.
Pic taken with iPhone so diagnostic only.

Sent from my iPhone

David in Seaside
Hmmmm.
If that's a diagnostic only Iphone photo I'm trading in my Canon + 300 mm
lens.
Bob O'Brien Carver Oregon.
PS where on the Columbia?