Date: 9/7/20 9:24 pm
From: Adrian Hinkle <adrian.hinkle...>
Subject: [obol] Seeking photos from 2017-18 including Short-tailed Albatross, crossbill invasion, etc.
Hi all,

I am looking for high quality photos of the following species to be
published in North American Birds. If you're interested and have the
photos, please get in touch with me. Thanks!

White-rumped Sandpiper - August 2017 in Clatsop County
Emperor Goose - winter 2017-18 in Bend
Lesser Black-backed Gull - Dec 2017 at McNary Dam
Slaty-backed Gull - Feb 2018 in Rainier
Short-tailed Albatross (or other notable plagics) - any, including December
2017 repo trip and OPT trip
Prothonotary Warbler - Sep 2017, Portland
Virginia's Warbler - winter 2017-18 in Portland
Eurasian Sylark - Nov 2017 in Newport
Lawrence's Goldfinch - summer 2018 in Jackson County
White-winged Crossbill - any from the spectacular 2017-18 invasion
Brown Booby - April 2018 in Newport

If you have any other photos from fall 2017 to summer 2018 from Oregon of
unusual hybrids, rarities, odd nesting records, or anything else of note,
feel free to contact me with those as well!

Thanks,
Adrian

Join us on Facebook!