Date: 9/7/20 5:27 pm
From: Susan Schaezler <susan...>
Subject: [texbirds] 9-7-20 exciting migration @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
9-7-20 exciting migration @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

We had a very exciting day with great birds showing up through the day and lots of people birding here, 44 species, not fast action, but continued good birds.
We had 1 Mourning Warbler at the Warbler Pond and 2 at the same time at the Scout Pond Dam. Also had Black-and-white Warbler, Wilson’s Warbler, Yellow Warblers, Yellow-breasted Chat, Nashville Warbler, 3 different Hutton’s Vireo at the Warbler Pond and 2 at same time at Scout Pond Dam, Tri-colored Heron, Belted Kingfisher, Yellow-bellied Flycatcher, American Goldfinch, Indigo Bunting, Painted Bunting, Barred Owl, Baltimore Oriole, Orchard Oriole

The gate is locked, so, you have to follow this protocol to visit.
To visit: Visitor instructions Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
http://www.warblerwoods.org/visitor-instructions.html

1. Please briefly introduce yourself to help expedite, if I don’t know you
2. We only schedule a week out, unless a group
3. Pick a day and approximate time of visit to expedite
4. Use the contact form
5. You have to make a request each time, or at the time of first note

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS

Join us on Facebook!