Date: 9/7/20 10:36 am
From: Zia Fukuda <zialeefukuda...>
Subject: [obol] September OBA Photo Contest
Hello all and happy September! (Though it doesn't feel like September down
here in Southern Oregon with 100°+ temps!) Fall is fast approaching but
summer is still putting on a show - much like the September OBA Photo
contest! Have you photographed a wild bird here in Oregon in July, August,
or September? Send me what you've seen during these warm Oregon months
(with species, location, and date) by September 14th, no later than 5 PM
for consideration into the September contest! It's my goal to get back to
everyone who's entered so they know their submission has been received, so
if you've submitted and don't hear back from me by the 10th of the month,
please let me know!
Thank you all, and I can't wait to see what you've seen in our beautiful
state!

Cheers,
Zia Fukuda

Ps. Here's a rufous hummingbird taking advantage of the last of the flowers
at my folks place in Klamath Falls last month. Each year they get dozens
passing through on migration, and it's quite the spectacle to see them all
vying around the feeders.

Join us on Facebook!