Date: 9/7/20 7:53 am
From: Zia Fukuda <zialeefukuda...>
Subject: [obol] August OBA Photo Contest Winning Photo...
Hello all and happy September! I am happy to announce that the winning
photo from the August Contest is the Violet- green swallow, taken by John
Kistler.
Folks (like myself) love how you can see clearly why this bird is called
Violet- green. All of the colors pop on this lovely bird, and though they
are already one of my favorites, seeing a good photo of them made me
appreciate these little flying gems all over again.
You can view this a beautiful bird (and maybe wish again for spring as fall
fast approaches) on the front page of the OBA website here:
https://oregonbirding.org/
This photo will be up all month long so be sure to check out this stunner!

Join us on Facebook!