Date: 9/7/20 7:47 am
From: Justin Bosler <justin.bosler...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Yellow-rumped Warbler(s) at Junction WTP
Audubon's Warblers show up early, typically in late August, from the Rocky
Mountains. Myrtle's are much later. I would say a Myrtle before late
September would be extremely noteworthy. Some Audubon's are so drab as
appearing pale-throated which creates some confusion.

Good birding,

Justin Bosler
Austin, Texas

On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 1:59 PM Rhandy Helton <dmarc-noreply...>
wrote:

> I first observed 2 Myrtle's on September 2. I observed Myrtle(s), 2 today
> but my pic (on ebird) shows an Audubon. Month early. With Noreen Baker's
> early O-C Warbler what is going on? Maybe Farmer's Almanac prediction is
> correct about cold in middle of country this year. See ebird location
> "Junction WTP".
>
> Rhandy J. Helton
> Junction, Texas

Join us on Facebook!