Date: 9/7/20 7:45 am
From: Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan...>
Subject: [obol] Barn Swallow fly-out from night roost visible on weather radar Sept 7, 2020
Here is a set of screen capture images of this morning's weather radar,
showing the fly-out of BARN SWALLOWS frim their night roost in SE Yamhill
County.

6:23 AM there was no color

6:34 AM a sizeable half-ring east of the Willamette River

6:41 AM a bigger half-ring reaching I-5

6:48 AM a bright blob east of I-5

6:56 Am dispersing between Salem and Silverton

I looked for birds going to roost on Grand Island at sunset on Sunday, Aug
30, and didn't find them. I suspect they may be roosting north of Grand
Island on Green Acres Rd.

Paul Sullivan