Date: 9/7/20 6:37 am
From: Darrel Faxon <t4c1x...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Lake County RBA: Black Phoebe
I'm glad to see reports coming in from Goose Lake State Park. A number of years ago I visited friends of mine, who were serving as camp hosts there one summer and fall. I was highly impressed with the diversity of habitat in the park, and thought it likely was a spot, which would produce many surprises, if it was birded with regularity.

Darrel