Date: 9/6/20 8:00 pm
From: Justin Cook <jrc7219...>
Subject: [obol] Re: River Island Natural Area
Hello Ryan,

I had trouble at first too. Park on the narrow shoulder on the west side
of S Eaden Rd just before you reach Loar Rd. You'll be walking through the
gate down Loar to access the trail. 45.370901,-122.407118

It's a great spot!

Justin

On Sun, Sep 6, 2020, 7:37 PM Ryan DesJardins Photography <
<ryan...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering how to access the River Island Natural Area South Unit
> Upstream from Barton park in clackamas county.
>
> I tried to find an access point once, but I think I had bad directions.
>
> Do you get to it through Barton Park, or is there another access point?
>
> Ryan

Join us on Facebook!