Date: 9/6/20 7:55 pm
From: <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender danpvdb for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Re: River Island Natural Area
Hi Ryan

You park on the roadside on the right side of Eaden Rd. Then walk down Loar Rd. It was great there back in June when 45-55 species were expected. I had some Least Sandpipers on the Clackamas River a few weeks ago. The Bank Swallows were thinning out fast.

Dropped pin
Near 16398-16344 S Eaden Rd, Oregon City, OR 97045
https://goo.gl/maps/sxPLPM8yRsa2cApf8

Good Luck
Dan

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 6, 2020, at 7:37 PM, Ryan DesJardins Photography <ryan...> wrote:
>
> ´╗┐Hi,
>
> I was wondering how to access the River Island Natural Area South Unit Upstream from Barton park in clackamas county.
>
> I tried to find an access point once, but I think I had bad directions.
>
> Do you get to it through Barton Park, or is there another access point?
>
> Ryan
> ******* UNSUBSCRIBE: www.freelists.org/list/obol OBOL archives: www.freelists.org/archive/obol Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

*******
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>