Date: 9/6/20 3:35 pm
From: Sharon Hull <plants...>
Subject: RE: [MBBIRDS] WIFL
Yes, interesting. When Lois & I first spotted the WIFL on Thursday, both it and 2 PSFL were staying pretty low in the willow patch. In fact, at one point, there was a bit of a kerfluffle between one PSFL and the WIFL. I was also a bit surprised to see in my photos unmistakable signs that the WIFL had been eating the blackberries that ramble through the willows. I had thought of them as insect eaters only.

Sharon Hull