Date: 9/6/20 2:25 pm
From: Andy Thomas <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender adt0611 for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Re: flycatcher recordings link
Alder:
https://macaulaylibrary.org/asset/132216?<__hstc...>&<__hssc...>&__hsfp=1187947411#<_ga...>
Willow:
Willow Flycatcher (Northwestern) Macaulay Library ML106830

| | |

| |
Willow Flycatcher (Northwestern) Macaulay Library ML106830

© Randolph Little; Willow Flycatcher (Northwestern); Empidonax traillii brewsteri/adastus; 36.0 km N of Frenchgl...

On Sunday, September 6, 2020, 1:11:23 PM PDT, Darrel Faxon <t4c1x...> wrote:

A couple people have asked me about how to access the site I mentioned. I'm computer stupid, so don't know any other means than what I did. But I just typed the species name into the search line and when the websites came up clicked on All About Birds from Cornell. Darrel

Join us on Facebook!