Date: 9/6/20 9:45 am
From: David Gibson <20cabot...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Green Heron Album
Hi MD and DC birders, I posted this before but there was a problem with the
link. Bear with me as I try posting again a different way. This blog post
is a continuation of "A Green Heron Colony." It includes more great photos
taken by Douglas Liu at Wild Lake in Columbia, MD as well as a few of my
own. I hope you enjoy it and pass it along. Here's the link:
https://birdpartner.com/2020/09/05/green-heron-photos/.