Date: 9/6/20 8:08 am
From: larspernorgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: vulture question
As a matter of fact, l flushed a vulture from pavement somewhere this week and it took a modest piece of roadkill with it. I guess it was the road trending north on the west side of Ankeny NWR. Gopher-sized object, way bigger than vole, so l thought it noteworthy.        Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Darrel Faxon <t4c1x...> Date: 9/6/20 7:31 AM (GMT-08:00) To: obol <obol...> Subject: [obol] vulture question Friday Laura and I saw a Turkey Vulture carrying something in its beak as it circled above us. I looked at it with binoculars and it appeared to be carrying a mouse. Has anyone else ever seen a vulture carrying something in its beak?Darrel

Join us on Facebook!