Date: 9/5/20 9:23 am
From: Eve Wilson <evew...>
Subject: [birders] 114 Monarchs in 45 minutes!
Sitting in the beach in East Traverse Bay in the East side, a steady stream of monarch butterflies migrated by. I counted 114 in about 45 minutes before I had to go inside. Most were over the water but not all. 3 pair of them were being very flirty, twining and playing together. It lightened my heart and my day.
Eve
Kewadin MI

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org