Date: 9/4/20 9:31 pm
From: Pete Sole <pete...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Open Wide!
Hi birders,

First thanks to Nico and Brian for finding and alerting folks to a
RED-EYED VIREO at Natural Bridges. Even if a lot of us dipped on the
bird, I still appreciate the email. Natural Bridges was quite birdy,
which led me to capture this fun image for the day:

http://www.lighthousenet.com/photos/birds/web_ready/orioles_tanagers/tanager_western_200904b.jpg

For a full list of birds seen, with some additional images click:

https://ebird.org/checklist/S73192447

Stay healthy and keep birding,

Pete Sole'
visiting from Soquel, CA