Date: 9/4/20 5:45 pm
From: 'Melissa Pappas' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Major Migration Alert
That's definitely a question for Cornell Labs. I just forwarded the info to the group. I wish I knew more.
 Melissa PappasHamburg Township, Livingston County, MI
"One can get in a car and see what man has made. One must get on a horse to see what God has made."  ~ Author Unknown

On Friday, September 4, 2020, 08:30:19 PM EDT, WayneF <waynef...> wrote:

I have a question about the birdcast displays. It shows very heavy migration across the prairie states. I also saw that last May. What kind of  birds have that much migration across Nebraska in May? I know that waterfowl often take that route, but May seems late for them.
Birdcast showed a very strong migration from Texas straight north to Canada. What is that?
Wayne Fisher

On Sep 3, 2020, at 6:56 AM, 'Melissa Pappas' via Birders <birders...> wrote:

I  know many of you probably get this, but just in case...
Migration Alert: Major Flight for 3-4 September 2020 - BirdCast

| | |

| |
Migration Alert: Major Flight for 3-4 September 2020 - BirdCast

More than 200 million migrants will be aloft this evening over the US. These massive movements present some uniq...

 Melissa PappasHamburg Township, Livingston County, MI

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<1574447994.133392.1599130579313...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<B6CBC812-6C86-4F86-BBBC-5F95C2B0D2DE...>