Date: 9/4/20 5:30 pm
From: WayneF <waynef...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Major Migration Alert
I have a question about the birdcast displays. It shows very heavy migration across the prairie states. I also saw that last May. What kind of birds have that much migration across Nebraska in May? I know that waterfowl often take that route, but May seems late for them.

Birdcast showed a very strong migration from Texas straight north to Canada. What is that?

Wayne Fisher

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<B6CBC812-6C86-4F86-BBBC-5F95C2B0D2DE...>

Join us on Facebook!