Date: 9/4/20 8:26 am
From: Howard Stephenson <hlstephenson...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Migrants are coming... migrants are here.
Bird Cast has updated their web page with forecasts in real-time:
https://birdcast.info/
Here in Las Vegas we are now seeing lots of Empidonax flycatchers migrating
through.
Here's a good guide by Cin-Ty Lee that helps separate the different species.
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/54b9bb6fe4b07b4a7d145b55/t/573a7a4960b5e908af3f0a48/1463450185977/Empid+identification.pdf

Howard Stephenson
Now Living in Las Vegas