Date: 9/3/20 7:05 pm
From: Roberta Reichwein <b.reichwein...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: (no subject)
The study only addressed the effects on birds of painting the blades
black. Bats fly by sonar I believe whereas birds use sight.

Gives one hope don't you think?

Bobbi

--
"Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength
that will endure as long as life lasts. There is something infinitely

-Rachel Carson