Date: 9/2/20 5:29 pm
From: Chipperatl10 <chipperatl10...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Night flight - help identification
I’d put forth Common Nighthawk, but they tend to be more erratic in flight. Could have been taking a straight path while it was visible to you though. I have seen one fly by me at eye level near a lake.

Gordon Green

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<B16CE4CD-3035-49A6-BB0D-F3ED1354B896...>