Date: 9/2/20 12:25 pm
From: 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Great Egret or Great White Heron?
A friend sent me a photo he took in Calvert County. I'm unclear on when but it's likely in St. Leonard where he lives. I've never seen a Great Egret that didn't have black legs so I'm thinking this might be a Great White Heron. Several years ago, there was one near this location at Scientist Cliffs just north of St. Leonard. Thoughts?

Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland