Date: 9/2/20 11:49 am
From: <cdlee......> <cdleescott...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Re: Juvenile Golden Eagle
The Juvenile Golden Eagle continues to be in the vicinity of upper Amesti
Road and Browns Valley Rd. I thought I heard the weak cries again day
before yesterday, but I got lucky just now, at 11:30, after hearing them
again, and sighted it off to the northwest of me. I was incorrect when I
said northeast last time....sorry! dyslexic as I am.