Date: 8/31/20 6:00 pm
From: <garyhodne...>
Subject: [texbirds] Sept 19, 2020 Texas Pelagic has been Cancelled due to Covid-19
Hi Texbirders and Texas Pelagics seabirders,

I am sad to announce that the only remaining scheduled Texas Pelagic on Sept
19 from S Padre Island has been cancelled due to social-distancing issues
with Covid-19. I don't think there is anyway we can properly remain socially
distanced on the Osprey or any other boat for that matter and feel safe that
we may not be spreading Covid-19.

I am hopeful that the pandemic may resolve itself by next season so we can
get back offshore and enjoy a Texas Pelagic in 2021.

For anyone of the few people who signed up for this trip I will work on
getting out full refunds to PayPal or shred your check.

Regretfully,

Gary Hodne

Garett Hodne

www.TexasPelagics.com <http://www.TexasPelagics.com>