Date: 8/30/20 4:24 pm
From: 'George Jett' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Confirmation help on Snowy Egret (with yellow legs)
TedLittle blue heron. The key might be thebicolored bill for you.George

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
On Sunday, August 30, 2020, 'Ted on Little Round Bay' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...> wrote:

Hi.  I assume this is a snowy egret and not a juvenile little blue heron, but I'm a little confused by the the yellow legs.  Juvenile I suppose, but if anyone wouldn't mind confirming for me, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks very much.

Crownsville, on the Severn River.  This afternoon.  See photos