Date: 8/30/20 4:25 pm
From: Caleb Centanni <caleb...>
Subject: [obol] Northern Parula continues--Goose Lake SP
Hi all,

Courtney and I refound the Northern Parula at Goose Lake State Park, in its
originally reported location about an hour ago, while resting under the
tree where the Blackburnian was yesterday. We saw it again 30 mins ago in
the same spot (S side of campground entrance road, across from cottonwood
Grove east of pay kiosk, in black hawthorne on edge of extensive riparian
brush), and have been distracted watching it since then. We have
identifiable photos. It likes to stick in the black Hawthorne.

Not a bad two days here. I highly recommend it to anyone visiting Southern
Lake Co.

Best,
Caleb

Join us on Facebook!