Date: 8/30/20 3:36 pm
From: 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Trumpeter Swans?
They are virtual residents and yes, they are Trumpeter Swans!

Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland

On Sunday, August 30, 2020, 4:55:19 PM EDT, FRANCES TOLER <francestoler...> wrote:

Just went for an afternoon walk at Patuxent North Tract, and finishing off in the Merganser Pond we saw two swans.  On closer examination they had the bill-head shape of Trumpeter Swans! Expecting no good birds I hadn’t brought my good camera and I have Only some terrible iPhone shots.

Turns out they were continuing, but I thought I would mention it here in case Someone hadn’t had a chance to go see
Fran Toler