Date: 8/30/20 1:55 pm
From: FRANCES TOLER <francestoler...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Trumpeter Swans?
Just went for an afternoon walk at Patuxent North Tract, and finishing off in the Merganser Pond we saw two swans. On closer examination they had the bill-head shape of Trumpeter Swans! Expecting no good birds I hadn’t brought my good camera and I have Only some terrible iPhone shots.

Turns out they were continuing, but I thought I would mention it here in case Someone hadn’t had a chance to go see
Fran Toler