Date: 8/30/20 12:12 pm
From: 'Ted on Little Round Bay' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Confirmation help on Snowy Egret (with yellow legs)

Hi. I assume this is a snowy egret and not a juvenile little blue heron,
but I'm a little confused by the the yellow legs. Juvenile I suppose, but
if anyone wouldn't mind confirming for me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks very
much.

Crownsville, on the Severn River. This afternoon. See photos[image:
L1060571.jpg][image: L1060566.jpg]