Date: 8/28/20 10:09 am
From: 'michael wells' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Fw: [birders] YB Cuckoo
Both species most years I have observed and heard at Indian Springs Metropark also. Out on the 2 mile bike/hike loop.

Best of Regards, Michael Wells, LIC
6481 Springfield Ln.
Clarkston, Mi. 48346
248-625-3089

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: 'Melissa Pappas' via Birders <birders...>To: <birders...> <birders...>; LaHaie, Ivan <ivan.lahaie...>Sent: Friday, August 28, 2020, 08:48:33 AM EDTSubject: Re: [birders] YB Cuckoo
We have both species of cuckoo in the Metropark behind our house. Lots of tent caterpillars back there.
 Melissa PappasHamburg Township, Livingston County, MI
"One can get in a car and see what man has made. One must get on a horse to see what God has made."  ~ Author Unknown

On Friday, August 28, 2020, 08:44:43 AM EDT, LaHaie, Ivan <ivan.lahaie...> wrote:

Just a note that I’ve had at least one clucking every morning all summer long in the woods around the house.

Ivan

Prospect Hill S. of Easudes

Above and Beyond, Pushing the Boundaries to Help Keep our Nation SafeCentauri is a mission-first company that brings together the brightest minds in space, cyber, defense and intelligence -- to help our customers solve their most difficult security challenges.       Note: The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you believe you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete the e-mail from your computer and do not copy or disclose it to anyone else.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<MN2PR18MB34962220900299B13E930CB09E520...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<2086858053.6618394.1598618909542...>