Date: 8/28/20 5:44 am
From: LaHaie, Ivan <Ivan.LaHaie...>
Subject: [birders] YB Cuckoo
Just a note that I've had at least one clucking every morning all summer long in the woods around the house.

Ivan
Prospect Hill S. of Easudes

[https://dev-centauri.pantheonsite.io/wp-content/themes/centauri/assets/images/Centauri_Logo_Full_Color_RGB_600px.png]
Above and Beyond, Pushing the Boundaries to Help Keep our Nation Safe
Centauri is a mission-first company that brings together the brightest minds in space, cyber, defense and intelligence -- to help our customers solve their most difficult security challenges.
[Youtbue icon] <https://www.centauricorp.com/> [Youtbue icon] <https://www.instagram.com/centauricorp> [Twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/centauricorp> [Facebook icon] <https://facebook.com/centauricorporation> [LinkedIn icon] <https://linkedin.com/company/centauricorp> [Google Plus icon] <https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Integrity-Applications-EI_IE152759.11,33.htm>
Note: The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you believe you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete the e-mail from your computer and do not copy or disclose it to anyone else.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<MN2PR18MB34962220900299B13E930CB09E520...>

Join us on Facebook!