Date: 8/27/20 9:23 pm
From: David Bailey <davidcbaileyoregon...>
Subject: [obol] Fwd: Brown Booby Fort Columbia SP, WA
See below

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jeremy Breese <jdmjeremy...>
Date: Thu, Aug 27, 2020, 21:20
Subject: Re: [obol] Brown Booby Fort Columbia SP, WA
To: David Bailey <davidcbaileyoregon...>

Yes this was within OR waters this morning of 8/27. I’d imagine that the
bird is easily crossing the boundary repeatedly.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 27, 2020, at 7:37 PM, David Bailey <davidcbaileyoregon...>
wrote:

Have any birders looked for the booby today? All results and efforts would
be of interest.

David