Date: 8/27/20 3:51 pm
From: Patricia Valdata <pvaldata1...>
Subject: [MDBirding] fall migration
This morning I saw a gaggle of 15 Black Vultures. They've been largely
absent all summer. And this afternoon, on Rehobeth Road heading toward Rt.
13 near Pokomoke City, I saw my first huge flock of blackbirds, somewhere
between 500-1000 birds at least. Was driving so I couldn't stop for a
better estimate.

Pat Valdata
Crisfield, Somerset County