Date: 8/27/20 2:11 pm
From: David Bailey <davidcbaileyoregon...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Brown Booby Fort Columbia SP, WAater
Oregon birders take note: the channel and dividing line between Oregon and
Washington between the Astoria-Megler Bridge and the Columbia River Bar is
on the Washington side of the breadth of the River; so about 4/5 of the
river width in that reach is in Oregon waters. The booby was likely flying
in both states as described.

David C. Bailey
Seaside, Oregon