Date: 8/26/20 5:18 pm
From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...>
Subject: [obol] Re: finch
I've done a cursory check of Carpodacus species and have failed to come up
with a viable candidate - but I didn't dig very deep. To me, the mystery
finch's features look inconsistent with the Common Rosefinch of Western
Europe, the only Carpodacus species I have personal experience with.

Hendrik

--
Hendrik G. Herlyn