Date: 8/26/20 8:53 am
From: Steve Jaggers <sjaggers280...>
Subject: [obol] birding from home via aba rba (not Oregon specific)
Hello birders,

I am missing travelling to see new and different birds. A bit of a panacea
for me is knowing a bit about what is being seen elsewhere and often
viewing photos of same. An easy source for me is the ABA daily digest of
e-bird rarities, one of the many resources, alerts, lists, ebird settings
and so forth.

This one is so easy and it often has pictures of wonderful stuff. Right now
Arizona has a pair of *Eared-Quetzals *and there are great photos from
yesterday. There is also a batch of photos of a* Plain Capped Starthroat *along
with three of four other humming-bird species at feeders-Arizona again.

My 2 cents during the pandemic. Happy "arm-chair" birding all.

Steve Jaggers

Join us on Facebook!