Date: 8/25/20 10:51 pm
From: Bob <rflores_2...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Chukar for sale
That’s a cheap price considering what the hunters pay for each bird, lol.

Bob Flores
Ridgefield, WA

On Aug 25, 2020, at 21:45, Roger Freeman <freemanbecard...> wrote:

Price is definitely going up, this place has Chukar for about $3.50 each, including clear instructions how to raise them. Probably can find them cheaper somewhere else, there seems to be multiple suppliers.

https://www.purelypoultry.com/chukar-partridge-chicks-p-1127.html

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 9:30 PM larspernorgren <larspernorgren...><mailto:<larspernorgren...>> wrote:
Chukar chicks were available by mail for as little as 75 cents each nor that long ago. I'd guess they're full sized in 2 months - 10 weeks. Bobwhite are also very cheaply obtained and therefore lightly restrained.

From: "Tom Crabtree" <tc...><mailto:<tc...>>

To: <pat2ly...><mailto:<pat2ly...>, <obol...><mailto:<obol...>

It is a Chukar. It is obviously not a wild bird to end up in Salem.

Tom