Date: 8/25/20 9:45 pm
From: Roger Freeman <freemanbecard...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Chukar for sale
Price is definitely going up, this place has Chukar for about $3.50 each,
including clear instructions how to raise them. Probably can find them
cheaper somewhere else, there seems to be multiple suppliers.

https://www.purelypoultry.com/chukar-partridge-chicks-p-1127.html

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 9:30 PM larspernorgren <larspernorgren...>
wrote:

> Chukar chicks were available by mail for as little as 75 cents each nor
> that long ago. I'd guess they're full sized in 2 months - 10 weeks.
> Bobwhite are also very cheaply obtained and therefore lightly restrained.

Join us on Facebook!