Date: 8/25/20 9:37 pm
From: Earl Lebow <hawkowl...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Pajaro Dunes South now off limits!
Just want for all your good ideas. We need to stay calm about this I’ve been in touch with the decision makers at PDunes and they are very amenable to working with us. I have volunteered to be the point person for this with Alex’s help. They are trying to find an easy way to screen for impostors with our input. All of your suggestions are helpful but we need to be inclusive of all birders. Things may settle down once the weather turns and school resumes. There are a lot of stressful things the PDunes staff are dealing with these days but they have been very accommodating thus far. I will keep you all posted on any progress we make

Sent from my iPhone