Date: 8/25/20 7:22 pm
From: Phil Brown <pdpbrown...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Pajaro Dunes South now off limits!
I would be EXTREMELY careful about suggesting that we have some legal
right to access.
This would potentially create a dispute that could drag on for years
(recall disputed access at half moon bay to a beach for surfers).
It would also very likely create ill will that would be very hard to
overcome, tainting this experience for all birders.
I would encourage people to be very polite and accommodating in any
approach on this subject.
Phil