Date: 8/25/20 7:09 pm
From: Phil Brown <pdpbrown...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Pajaro Dunes South now off limits!
they are not blocking access, you can still access the beach from the end
of the road. it is a long walk to get to the river mouth, but letting us
drive in is a favor they have granted in the past.
anything not extremely simple is unlikely to happen.
either an approved list or a password seems workable.
Phil Brown