Date: 8/25/20 7:05 pm
From: Yahoo Security <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender valchuckwalla for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Re: grosfinch
Perhaps taste will turn out to be the 'missing' field mark seperating American Crow from Northwestern Crow?  It would work in some interpretations of the phylogenitic species concept/
Cheers,
Dale MitchellLebanon
On Tuesday, August 25, 2020, 03:57:48 PM PDT, Harry Fuller <atowhee...> wrote:

Peregrine and Great Horned Owl treat crow as a delicacy, genetics will out, even in the grosfinch...do not feel bad, Audubon illustrated species that do not exist, and may never have existed...there is a sandpiper in the Smithsonian collection that has never been seen anywhere else...nature has her little secrets
On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 3:21 PM Alan Contreras <acontrer56...> wrote:

From personal experience I know that changing the recipe does not change the taste.

Alan ContrerasEugene, Oregon
<acontrer56...>
www.alanlcontreras.com

On Aug 25, 2020, at 3:18 PM, Tom Crabtree <tc...> wrote:

Darrel,

We’ve all been there before.  While leading a field trip I once identified a plastic milk jug as a Snowy Owl.  At least your bird was breathing.  I hope the corvid you are consuming isn’t “Northwestern Crow.”

Tom