Date: 8/25/20 6:41 pm
From: Jeff Manker <fireweed8...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Pajaro Dunes South now off limits!
Okay,

I’m just going to say it. Shouldn’t we be pressing them to let in ALL
birders, not just those with a secret password? What about birders from
Monterey or over the hill? What is this, our treehouse?

Secondly, What about the California Coastal access laws? Do they need to
provide entry since they are blocking access to the river mouth?

Jeff Manker